Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know any protein enriched and/or hair hydrating shampoos?

Here's the thing. I have thickish straight-wavy hair. I get splits a lot. My hair is dry and dehydrated and my hair isn't as strong as it used to be because it falls out more. I also like using the flat iron because it makes my hair more manageable and thin. And I'm only 14. Help?Anyone know any protein enriched and/or hair hydrating shampoos?
There are so many shampoo's and conditioner's out there, it's understandable why you would get confused. I would suggest going to your salon and asking your stylist what she recommends. I know that salon products are a little more expensive, but the results that you will see and feel will make a big difference. Even if you don't have a regular stylist, you can always visit any salon and they will be more than willing to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment