Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often do you shampoo your hair?

u mite think eww but on days when the weather is normal i actually wash my hair every 3-4 days...this is bcause it is quite long and when it is greasy it suits me and i dont have to staighten it! Washing it every day for me is a chore hahaHow often do you shampoo your hair?
Every other day. If not my hair will start smelling funky and turn oily. Gross, right? Plus, by doing so, your hair won't turn too dry.How often do you shampoo your hair?
Every day, otherwise my hair gets weighted down with the amount of grease that accumulates over that short period of time
Every third day, it isnt good to wash it a lot because the hair looses its natural protection
My hair isn't extremely oily so i wash it every other day.
Every time I shower. Usually every day.
EVERY SECOND DAY -
Every 2-3 days.
once a month... lol joking atleast once a day...
every second day most of the time
every second day.
everyday
every second day
every 3rd day.
10 times a day
every time i shower
every day
everyday, i have oily hair
every day
At least once daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment