Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo makes your hair smell AMAZING?!?

I use herbal essences coconut and orchid, but I'm always looking for something better! Any suggestions?What shampoo makes your hair smell AMAZING?!?
VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze. It's $1! Who knew???What shampoo makes your hair smell AMAZING?!?
I remember a shampoo I bought from an haridressing salon years ago but I don't remember the brand - it smelt of apples and that is a very nice aroma for freshly washed hair. Any coconut oil based shampoo also imparts a nice aroma to the hair and it also promotes gloss. I don't use top-branded products however as they are not likey to be cruelty free. Opt for one from a health store as they are likely to be cruelty free, better for your scalp and most likely contain essential oils/fruit essences that give a nice aroma to the hair. Also, if they don't contain sodium lauryl sulphate they will be a whole lot kinder to your scalp, thus less likely to cause dandruff.
I love the smell of Tigi S factor. Its a smoothing shampoo and conditioner. Also I loove the smell of Matrix Sleek, It has more of a perfumy smell.





Lotus Blossom... I bet you may be thinking of Apple Pectin...if you ever see these answers it smells GREAT! :) If it was after that it could be Apple Ginseng.
OOMG, I know it sounds stupid but Alberto VO5 has many new scents that stay in my hair all day. They have flowery scents, pomegranite, and all kinds of stuff. It's CHEAP and they don't test on animals. It smells awesome.


Another brand is Back to Basics, they have great stuff and they aren't animal testers too.Herbal Essence tests and so does fructis.


Don't torture an animal!
I LOVE the way thermasilk makes a persons hair smell :) But garneir fuctis has this antifrizz serum stuff that I put in my hair before it dries (sometimes after) and it smells SOOOO good...smells better than any shampoo would make it smell :)
my g-ma got my sister and i that Aussie shampoo and conditioner. it makes your hair so smooth, and leaves it smelling awesome. my friends even compliment on my hair now.
Well I love Sunsilk!


It does what it was made for as well as having a great smell.


I have thin, flat hair and it is immediately picked up.


I recommended the one for dry, damaged hair to my mom and she LOVES it.
My hair? I don't care, as long as it's clean. My wife's hair? Herbal Essences - with either peach or strawberry. Anything Satsuma scented is awesome too. I used to like the smell of VO5.
The other herbal essences are INCREDIBLE.





They make it so gorgeous and fruity!





Garnier fructuis (sp?) is also really good!
Palmers Coconut Shampoo - Not only does it smell good but it also restores damaged hair. Coconut oil is the BEST thing you could ever put on your hair!!!!
well stick with herbal essences but go 4 the the shampoo and conditionaer with roses in its in a pink bottle it is smells sooo nice.
Garnier Fructis leaves my hair smelling amazing for a longggg while :)





Pantene Pro-V is pretty good too.
Bath and Body Works.





got Chocolate shampoo during Christmas time. also in the same kit came caramel body wash!





yummy!
AUSSIE!!! its amazing.
herbal essences and garnier fructis
Dove! It makes my hair smell so good. :)
garnier fructis!
The Victorias Secret line!!!!!! My fiance luuuuuvs when I use it
V05! its soo cheap n smells amazing!
Sammy Smooth in the pink bottle.


it is delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment