Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do Hair Growth Shampoo's Work?

Well my hair is already past my colar-bone and I want it longer but my hair takes a REALLY long time to grow out. So I was wondering if the Hair Growth shampoo's really work? And if you have tried some hair growth shampoo's and they worked what brand did you use? And how long until you started seeing results?


Thanks for all Your Answers!!


Do Hair Growth Shampoo's Work?
YES, it works! You should try Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner (found at Walmart, $12 for both 32 oz. shampoo and conditioner). I wanted to grow my hair long last summer--my hair used to grow super slow too-- so I tried it. My hair went from 2 to 6 inches below my shoulders in 3 months! Thats a total of 2 inches a month! The average growth is only 1/2 inch per month (talk about an improvement)! No one could even believe how long my hair had grown in that short period of time. I could tell it was the shampoo, because when I decided to try another, my hair stopped growing as fast. My sister has really thick hair, and when she used it, it didn't do anything but make it softer and smoother (and longer). Anyway, you should definately try it!Do Hair Growth Shampoo's Work?
uhmmm theres a product called mane 'n tail... and its actually for both animals and humansss...


and i mean, its not a miracle grower or anything but i once had the same problem as you and i ordered it off the mane n tail website and it really did help.





and i also had very thin hair that was really fin and it made it a lot thicker and healthier looking and it grew wayyy faster than it naturally would.





it still took quite some time though.





gooood luck. i hope you find something that works for youuuu
Hair growth shampoos do work because they make your hair stronger. and when your hair is stronger it grows faster.





I like the garnier fructis length and strength shampoo and conditioner. I did notice a difference after about a month of using it.





Mane and tail doesn't work that great how everyone says.





I also like the new pantene beautiful lengths.





hope this helps.
I was skeptical about Mane and tail until I bought it to try it out and it really does work, I got my hair cut short and it grew a lot with the shampoo, I know shampoo, can't really make your hair grow, but it really did help.
Professionally....Nioxin has a great regime for growing hair. I have had a number of my clients use it and love it. I have seen the lasting results.
I'm not sure. I was told they don't but I'm using beautiful lengths so I hope it helps but I've been only using it for 3 days. So i'm not all that sure.
I suggest Mane%26amp; Tail. It's used for horses but humans use it to because it makes their hair grow super long super fast. That's what I used%26amp; now my hair is really long.
mane n tail works...its a horse shampoo but it works fast and it makes your hair thicker
When i can get my check cashed i wanted to get Tht new Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths. N i have a good feeling about it
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment