Thursday, January 7, 2010

My hair is frizzy and iv tryed so mant products like shampoo and conditoners Any help?

iv tryed not to straighten my hair not so often...My hair is frizzy and iv tryed so mant products like shampoo and conditoners Any help?
gell will help it togetherMy hair is frizzy and iv tryed so mant products like shampoo and conditoners Any help?
try a serum. I like organixx coconut milk...its a clear serum, it ss good and you only need about a


dime sized amount to cover your


head...its like 6 dollars and you can get it from local drug stores... it also strengthens your hair. ***straightening causes breakage, bit it helps fly aways and a little bit of frizz
I think you should try herbal essences none of your frizzness smoothing leave in creme because it is perfect for flyaways and is perfect to use after you blowdry or straighten your hair. You also could try their shampoo and conditioner. I haven't tried it though so im not sure how well it works.
have you try'd Herbal Essences Dangerously straight? shampoo and conditioner? I have curly hair and that is what I use and it works pretty darn good. use it in combination with the rest of the dangerously straight line and that may work it did for me! it is new!
Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz鈥?/a>
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair or craete frizz, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.
there's Herbal Essences shampoo/condition package. theres some for straight hair, color treated hair, stuff like that.











and if you straighten your hair, just keep using your straightener, but use LOREAL'S Thermal Creations something or another. It's to smooth out frizz and keep your hair shiny and pretty.





Biolace products work really well too.
use water or hair oil
I have SUCH frizzy hair. I suffered all through junior high and finally my sister saved me. Now people comment on how silky my hair is, however when they see me right after blow drying they are amazed at how poofy it is!


Find a smoothing cream (not serum or mousse or any of that) My favorite is Garnier Fructis Style : Sleek %26amp; Shine anti-humitidy styling cream in a squeeze bottle. Put that and any kind of John Frieda Spray leave in conditioner or straightening assistant (even if you are straightening your hair) in your hair after your shower. Apply the cream all day and use a tiny bit of hair spray.





This is what I do for my thick, frizzy, resistant hair.





Good luck!!





Also, try scrunching then using the cream after it is dry.
Biosilk hair serum! I have thick poofy, mainly frizzy in the back kind of hair. The Biosilk (only use a little) puts it at bay and makes my hair look shiny too.


Wash your hair less often. You can wet it in the shower but don't shampoo it, just condition it.
I totally understand. There are two products that solves the problem.





First, use a dab of LOMA imply, this is a molding cream but doesn't make your hair feel like wax or crispy, it stays soft and refreshing.





Then, use a puddle/dab of BIOSILK which you can get at costco for a good price. This seals the hair to make sure every strand of hair is shiny, silky, and no fly aways.





LOMA imply and BIOSILK are both good prices and the best products to prevent frizzy hair, I use both and my hair is beautiful. You don't have to straighten your hair at all and those products are the only products i use in my hair, I'm sure it will work.





Have fun with gorgeous hair and i hopee I helped.
have you tried sunsilk? that really works for me :]
hey my name's jenna too! i have curly hair and use sunsilk and hello hydration by herbal essences. you should only shampoo maybe 3 or 4 times a week b/c shampoo tends to scuk the moisture out of hair. in between you should CONDITION a lot. also use a deep moisturizing conditioner once a week.i use frizz-ease by john frieda but you should try out a lot of different products and find the one that works for you! also don't even bother wearing your hair out on really humid days!
My hair is also, but I leave about a dime size amount of conditioner in my hair, then style as usual and it keeps the frizz at bay!
add smoothing serum and straighten your hair
john frieda frizz ease serum is fabulous.


also, brush very gently, and use a natural hair brush. if you have tangles use your fingers or a wide tooth comb. try a heat protecter spray before you straighten.


Wash your hair a little less, and leave your conditioner on longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment