Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Shampoo for curly, thin, kind of frizzy hair.?

I have a bit longer than shoulder length hair that is thin and curly. It isn't frizzy all the time. Directly after I wash it and it dries, sometimes it is a little frizzy sometimes not at all. Any good hair products for scrunching, shampoos and conditioners that anyone recommends? I do not want to pay more than 7 dollars for a bottle (unless its a big bottle). Thanks :)Good Shampoo for curly, thin, kind of frizzy hair.?
Infusium 23 has an entire line of products for Frizzy hair


its called Frizzologie


they have shampoo, conditioner, a leave in conditioner


along with other amazing products


and you dont have to spend alot because you can even get it at a Target or WalmartGood Shampoo for curly, thin, kind of frizzy hair.?
silky sexy hair shampoo and cond for thick hair. works wonders. helps with the frizz. or curly sexy hair my sis loves that and it makes ur hair soft and keeps it from getting frizzy cuz there is product in it to keep the frizz down. also use a leave in condinter or a serum that helps.
Try Redken Real Control its amazing.
I think Dove does wonders for my frizzy hair.
herbal essences





*steve ron*
you should try herbal essence. i have it, my hair seems similar 2 urs. it works great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment