Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there any shampoo that makes your hair grow and does it work??

is there a non-perscription shampoo that can make your hair grow??? does it work too???Is there any shampoo that makes your hair grow and does it work??
There is no such thing as a topical agent that will make your hair grow. In other words, nothing you put on your hair or scalp will accelerate the growth process.





Shampoos, conditioners, and lotions that claim to grow your hair are just saying that they will make your hair stronger and break off less often. This way, you will gain precious inches on your hair length instead of it breaking off at the ends. People make the mistake of thinking that their hair does not grow just because it won't gain length, but the problem is not the rate of growth it is the rate of breakage.Is there any shampoo that makes your hair grow and does it work??
I too have heard of using mane and tail shampoo... Honestly though, I don't know of any shampoo that ';makes'; your hair grow. I do know that cutting your hair on certain days can encourage or retard hair growth. Check out the farmer's almanac for more!


(My mom swears by this, and have tried it a few times and it does seem to be accurate. Supposedly it goes by the moon phases)
I use Lush new shampoo and it stimulates hair growth, I am happy with the results: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
Nioxin. You get it at beauty supply stores. I was bald from doing chemo and my hair grew back so fast and so thick, people are amazed. I tell you right now, that stuff does the trick.





I tried everything else and nothing worked. Nioxin is the way. Take it from the chemo girls, we should know.
Dove, Pantene...works 4 me!
MANE AND TAIL(HORSE SHAMPOO) WORKS FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment