Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dry tangled up hair....recommend a good shampoo and conditioner please?

I have shoulder lenghth highlighted hair thats very dry and brittle, gets tangled easily, what shampoos are good? available in uk...don't mind how much I spend on them .Dry tangled up hair....recommend a good shampoo and conditioner please?
Before forking out a plethora of money for more chemicals for your hair...try this simple trick.


Back in my Madonna days (my punk 80's!!) (ok so I never left my punkness with hair now being red and orange!!) my hair was (still is!!) bleached gelled fried and burnt from products sun and curling irons and hair dryer. I went to a wonderful hairdresser that gave me a terrific hint.


Mayonnaisse.


Not a lot! About a tablespoon full. Rub into your hair then cover it with plastic (bag, shampoo cap anything). Leave it for about 2-3 hours.


Yeah it smells horrid by then. A good through washing, several actually to get it out and your hair will be soooooooo soft and silky again.


Hint: do NOT put a LOT on or get it on your scalp or you will be scrubbing for hours!


Then, I know they have Paul Mitchell here. Try his products. Bed head is good. TreSomme is great. Aussie is great. Just make sure what ever it is that you use, the first 5 ingredients is not alcohol.


Everyone's hair is different. Find what your flavour is and change it once in a blue. Also because conditioner can build up, try a rinse once every two weeks with either vinegar or beer. Sounds weird I know but they really do help cleanse out the scalp and hair follicles. It also puts a bit of bounce in my natural curls.


Good luck!! xXxDry tangled up hair....recommend a good shampoo and conditioner please?
Avon conditioners. I've got shoulder length hair that got loads of knots in when I'd washed my hair.


Avon conditioners are really good at getting rid of knots and tangles when you've washed it and when you brush it later on. I bought mine from Avon because they don't test on animals but when I used it I found that it was much easier and less painful to brush my hair. I use Avon's jasmine and lemongrass conditioner. It's not expensive either.
Don't do the reconstructing shampoos they have too much alcohol in them, and make your hair break off even more. Get a good moisturizing shampoo, and a deep conditioner. I don't know if they carry the redken all soft line there. It is made for dry hair that needs moisture, and if you have a sally beauty supply you should try the ion brand deep moisture conditioner. It's one that you should use three times a week. (Use a regular condtioner on off days.)
redken are amazing, whatever condition your hair is in they will make it shiny and glossy. theyre usually out of most peoples price ranges but since you dont mind, i definitely give them two thumbs up.





and anything really with the words 'intense moisturising', 'damage repair' and 'for dry brittle hair' will do your hair some good.
I have dry hair which is naturally curly too, and I straighten it, but hairdresser always remarks its shining and in top condition, I use Pantene Pro V for dry damaged hair at around £1.69 for shampoo and same for conditioner it won't break the bank!
I have a . good suggestion to give..it will def help ur hair irrespective of the brand of shampoo





Instead of applying the conditioner after shampoo...dliute and apply it on ur hair half hr before shampoo..comb it well thru hair and then shampoo...whoa ul see a markeddd difference believe me
if you don't mind how much you spend i would recommend the redkin all soft range.it's amazing.you can but it online or hair salons that stock it here in the uk.
Aussie miracle moist shampoo and conditioner.
loreal products are good. theres a line called serie... just one below kerastase. they're shampoo and conditioners are great.
Aussie Shampoo And Conditioner
Treseme is really good but also you should use a deep conditioning treatment at least once a week
I have the same sort of hair but found recently that 'Treseme' worked really great %26amp; left it soft %26amp; shiny :)
I agree with Nina. Aussie shampoos are really great and you can pick which one is right for your hair.
Try a porduct called line called Mane and Tail.
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment